Tuesday, October 12, 2010

A cherished friend...


Today we lost my beautiful Gran.... I am heartbroken tonight for our loss, but at the same time so relieved to think of my Gran being in Heaven with those she has missed so dearly... I love you Gran. You have been such a gift in my life. My Grandmother, My Godmother, my cherished friend. My life has been so blessed by your unconditional love and guidance. I am so thankful that you were able to get to know our three girls. They each love you so dearly. I am so thankful that I had the privilege today of being by your side and holding your hand as you made your journey. Despite your struggle, you died peacefully and I shall never forget the smile that came to your face at that last moment. I love you so much Gran. xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Oh sweetheart, I'm so sorry for your loss

    Your Gran sounds wonderful - I'm sure you shared the same heart. It's very special that you were able to be with her as she passed. You now have a loving angel in heaven to watch over you and your beautiful family.

    Wrapping you in a big hug my friend. Take comfort in your memories of your dear Gran!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My deepest sympathy to you and your family. What a beautiful post to honor such a loved one.

    May God be with you in this sad time and may he comfort you in the way that only He can.

    My prayers are with you all

    Helen

    ReplyDelete