Sunday, January 22, 2012

Success!!!!!

This week, I will sit down and update the last few months! I have just not found the time required, this week, I swear I will!!!! xoxo I couldn't resist posting this major news though! We have been trying to potty train Hannah for months. She seriously refused trying to pee and I was starting to question if this was ever going to 'get started!'. Then this week, I showed her a blog of another little girl who was doing so well, and I put extra treats in a specific "Potty Prize container" and I also said a little prayer asking God to please give me a glimmer of hope that this will happen. The same morning of these three changes, Hannah peed in her potty and she hasn't stopped since!!!!! She wears a Pull up for now if we go out, but we bring her potty along! She likes one specific potty that we have here (so we will invest in another identical to keep in her room. Hannah wears a diaper at night as she is still very wet upon waking up. And nap time is in a pull-up incase but I don't really think it is needed. Another few days of it just incase... So, I have one VERY proud little pumpkin here who has astonished me once again! I always thought that it just needed to click for her, but this is beyond my hopes! I am so proud of our little Miss Hannah Faith! xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Oh bravo petite Hannah !!!
    (Bravo maman aussi ... c'est du travail !)
    Elle est tellement cute :)
    Bonne journée
    Dominique xx

    ReplyDelete