Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Rest in peace our beautiful Daisy Mae


It is with extreme sadness that I am writing to say that our darling Daisy passed away peacefully in her bed today while we were away.... Her vet appointment was this afternoon but the vet assured my mom that it was peaceful and most likely juvenile heart disease. My mom broke the news to me when I phoned and I am so heartbroken. What adds to this is that we are far from home, and a very heartbroken Victoria.... Also, Hannah won't fully understand but I know she will miss our darling Daisy greatly. The other great task is to go on as if all is well with Mara. She will take this news very hard and with her surgery in the morning we feel it best to wait to tell her....

We love you beyond words our darling Daisy who was by far the sweetest cat I have ever known......

Xo

3 comments:

  1. Oh c'est une triste nouvelle ...
    On s'attache tellement à nos petits animaux.
    Repose en paix Daisy.
    Dominique xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no, Jennifer - I am so sorry. I know how much she meant to you - how sad that you weren't there too. Just no words, my friend!!

    Sending an extra hug!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so sorry. Sweet kitty...you will be missed.

    ReplyDelete