Sunday, March 7, 2010

Oh what a night!



The days leading up to our special night were a little wild! Mara-Grace was so excited. Ok, HYPER! I believe that it was mainly in anticipation of seeing Disney on Ice!

Mara-Grace got all dressed up in her Cinderella costume (used to be Victoria's way back when!) and Kev, Mara and I set off. From the time the performance begin, Mara-Grace entered into the world of Disney Princesses! She interacted, cheered, sang and danced in her seat from start to finish. Her enthusiasm and participation was contagious! It struck me as I sat marvelling in her complete joy how precious these times are. I am so happy that we had our special night together as Mara-Grace seemed the perfect age to really allow herself to be wrapped in the magic of the show. When asked how the show was, she says, "It was so magical". Mara-Grace sat on my knee most of the performance but stood up often to get a little extra dancing room! Oh, what a night! xoxo

4 comments:

  1. Sounds awesome. I'm taking Ally on Thursday and am looking forward to seeing the expressions on her face!!
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh.....I'm so happy that you experienced this night that will always be a magical memory for all of you and especially for Mara-Grace.

    I remember the first time we went with Dahlia. Really pretty cool!!!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun night fer sure!!

    Keep smilin!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow quelle soirée pour cette petite princesse !!!

    Dominique xxx

    ReplyDelete