Saturday, June 23, 2012

Farewell to Highschool! Hello College in the Fall!

Victoria's highschool graduation ceremony was last night.  We took pictures and visited with Victoria's girlfriends and their families at her friend,Allie's house .  Then we headed off to the ceremony at the highschool.  My parents, Kev's parents and Victoria's God-parents all came with us.  Olivia and her friend babysat our girls for the first time! (All went really well)  As I sat and listened to the presentations and speeches,  I really couldn't believe how far our Victoria has come.  It literally seems like yesterday that she started Kindergarten and was so heartsick!  I pictured her little face pressed up to the fence each day as I waved around that corner!  Where did the time go? 

I looked at all of the graduates and felt a wave of concern as to what lies ahead for them.  I also felt excitement thinking the same thought.  Their possibilites are endless!  I pray for their health, happiness, courage and success in making their dreams reality.  xox

(After the ceremony, we came back to our home to celebrate)

*Please excuse the pics ( I have no idea why they are coming in this way and cannot seem to rotate them!)
A family pic before the ceremony.

Victoria (far right) and her closest girfriends.

Heading in!

After the ceremony


Victoria and her Godmother/Aunt Karen (Kev's sister)

Proud Mom and Dad with our Graduate

Happy Graduation!

Nanny and Grampa (Kev's folks)

Granya and Poppy (My folks)

Victoria and her Godfather/Uncle Sean (my brother)

Sweet cousin, Olivia/best babysitter around!

So proud of our Victoria, such a bright future!

No comments:

Post a Comment